Leading on from Studio Wald's popular notebook & folder range our A5 diary is supplied with a handy folder. The folder is made from sturdy packing board and closed with a thick black rubber band.
- Bold monochrome pattern cover. The tactile cover material contains cotton.
- 48 page, month to view diary with a clear page design.
- Year to view calendar at the start. At the back are ample pages for notes, addresses, doodles and a spread for keeping dates for your 2023 diary.
- A5, 48 pp
- Oversize A5 folder
- 250gsm FSC certified cover (containing cotton for a tactile feel) in limestone white
- 115gsm recycled natural white pages Packaging -Biodegradable corn/potato starch bag with a gold ‘month to view diary’ sticker
- Litho & Digital print
- Saddle stitched
- Die-cut folder Origin
- Printed and finished in England
Made in United Kingdom
Wald are Jakob & Freya, a husband and wife team who met while studying a degree in 3D design. They are the proud parents of 2 little humans and they have a studio in Leeds city centre. Their main focus is working with fantastic independent shops in the UK and abroad. However they also work with larger retailers & prestigous stores such as the V&A, RA and Anthropologie.
They work closely with local producers and all products pass through our studio for printing or compiling before heading out to stockist and customers. All paper products are printed and finished in England (mainly in their home county of Yorkshire) using either 100% recycled or FSC certified paper. Wherever possible components such as envelopes, cork and even hooks are sourced from manufacturers in either England or Europe.
Their collection of paper goods, products and prints are made in England with care & attention to ideas, pattern & process.