Fern A3 Lino Print
Fern A3 Lino Print
- Original lino cut prints created by Jakob’s artist mother Ulrike Rost and printed in Wald's studio.
- Each A3 print is unique. The lino plate is inked-up between each print and this means there is always some variation in the colour and density of ink between prints.
- Individually stamped with ‘Ulrike’ red stamp.
- Supplied unframed
Size: A3 (W 297mm x H 420mm)
160gsm recycled natural white paper
Packed in board backed biodegradable corn/potato starch bag with gold sticker.
Printed in Yorkshire, UK.
Wald are Jakob & Freya, a husband and wife team who met while studying a degree in 3D design. They are the proud parents of 3 little humans and they have a studio in Leeds city centre. Their main focus is working with fantastic independent shops in the UK and abroad. However they also work with larger retailers & prestigous stores such as the V&A, RA and Anthropologie.
They work closely with local producers and all products pass through our studio for printing or compiling before heading out to stockist and customers. All paper products are printed and finished in England (mainly in their home county of Yorkshire) using either 100% recycled or FSC certified paper. Wherever possible components such as envelopes, cork and even hooks are sourced from manufacturers in either England or Europe.
Their collection of paper goods, products and prints are made in England with care & attention to ideas, pattern & process.
UK Shipping is via Royal Mail or UPS
- Royal Mail 2nd Class costs £2.85 and is not tracked, taking between 2-4 business days.
- UPS costs £4.75 and is tracked & signed for, delivered the next business day.
- Free shipping on all UK orders over £50.
International shipping is via UPSShipping Policy
- International shipping varies by country, please see our shipping policy for a full list of countries & costs.
- Free shipping on international orders over £70.
We send our orders out Wednesday to Friday with UPS & Royal Mail.Contact Us
All products are carefully packaged in biodegradable & recyclable materials. If you have any questions, please get in contact with us.
Need more inspiration? Search our collections below